Java object creation and manipulation instruction
De Software testing
- The Java object creation and manipulation instructions are:
- Create a new class instance: new.
- Create a new array: newarray, anewarray, multianewarray.
- Access fields of classes (static fields, known as class variables) and fields of class instances (non-static fields, known as instance variables): getstatic, putstatic, getfield, putfield.
- Load an array component onto the operand stack: baload, caload, saload, iaload, laload, faload, daload, aaload.
- Store a value from the operand stack as an array component: bastore, castore, sastore, iastore, lastore, fastore, dastore, aastore.
- Get the length of array: arraylength.
- Check properties of class instances or arrays: instanceof, checkcast. <bib>lindholm-yellin:1999</bib>